Thursday, January 17, 2013

28 Things I Do To Stay Happy & Healthy

So it's my 28th birthday in just under a month, and I thought I would make a list of the top 28 things I do to stay healthy, and be happy :)

1. Love & accept myself for who I am
2. Focus on my positive points
3. Drink vegetable-based green juices as often as possible
4. Consciously strive to better myself in regards to self growth
5. Focus ONLY on the good in others
6. Drink 1-2 L of water a day
7. Eat a whole food clean diet
8. Rarely drink alcohol
9. Surround myself by people that support & bring out the best in me
10. Practice Yoga
11. Be conscious of my energy, feelings & thoughts (observe) - choose to act instead of react
12. Practice Meditation daily, and converse with my guides & angels.
13. Listen to positive, uplifting music
14. Use only natural oils and products on my skin
15. Do what I LOVE (things that bring my joy) - ie: photography, writing, music, alone time, nature, meditation etc
16. Try to get as much sleep as possible
17. Creative projects (experimenting with raw food recipes, taking photos, making vision board collages, poetry, blogging, etc)
18. Spend time in nature
19. Find the beauty in all beings, and all of life
20. Approach conflict with open ears and an open heart
21. Spend LOTS of time in silence, as that's how I rejuvenate and flourish
22. Laugh, be silly, quirky and joyous as much as possible. Don't take myself too seriously all of the time
23. Avoid gossip and conflict
24. Be close with my family and friends
25. Write random letters of love and compassion to total strangers
26. Practice deep breathing
27. Travel
28. Focus on loving kindness and compassion, rather than being 'right' or 'wrong'


....what would your list look like? :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow youre well on your way to enlightenment and monkhood beautiful lady ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete